Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first trial: Larger eyelid ,Doll Eyes Look

First of all, to whoever is reading this, I hope its not too late to wish you, Happy New Year :) May this year brings you happiness and prosperity and always be blessed by HIM.
Amin


For the very first time, I changed the way I applied eyeshadows. This is quite new to me so maybe I have to improve more on blending and playing with colours. This makeup look was done by me, on the 1st January where I had to attend a wedding. So, this is kind of my new look for the New Year .. :p Well, I guess Im into this kind of techniques now coz I love when my eyelid looks larger. To have a larger eyelid, just apply the lightest shade of eyeshadows on the eye lid and darker shades all along the crease n blend blend blend instead of just concentrate on the outer V.


I found this note, and I think it might be useful : Eye Shadow Tips

Just to share my opinion... there are lotsss of makeup tutorial over the internet, but I still think that reading notes on makeup is important too, towards a better understanding :)

Here are some pics that I wanna share ...





In case you are wondering what I used for this look:

Eyes:
All products are by MAC

Vex (eyelid)
Deep Secret (crease) from the 6 Mystic Cool Eye shadow palette
Carbon (crease and lower lashline)
Unbasic White (brow bone and inner conner)
Smolder eye kohl pencil on the upper and lower waterline
Spiked eye brow pencil and clear brow gel to set
Blacktrack Fluidline gel eyeliner
Plush Lash Mascara

Face:

Studio Fix Fluid my shade is NC35
Studio Fix Powder
Bobbi Brown concealor
Refined Golden Bronzing Powder for contouring
Love Rock Blusher (MAC LE)
MSF Perfect Topping (highlighter)


Lips:
My all time favourite lipstick combination,

Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Sandwash Tulle
Mac Lavender Whip Lipstick
Mac Dazzleglass in Babysparks


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the look.

I think MAC shadows are really good but it's not good for the pocket. It's so expensive here in Singapore. =)

Fara
Http://stealmytots.diaryland.com

Anna Ismail said...

thanx for the compliment :)

yeah Im totally agree with you. I heard that MAC in Singapore as well as in Indonesia are much more expensive cmpared to here. I guess its a medium class brand for me here .. coz other brands excluding the drug store one is more expensive besides they are not as good as the MAC ones.