Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Handmade Ribbon Embroidery Box


So.. as promised .. here's another box created by me. Its a simple embroidery btw, to save time of course !! ... but I tried to make it look classy by using only pastel colours and I added a lil bit of brown ribbon ..  The inside of the box is painted with an espresso brown colour.  Less is more isn't it ?


The ribbon roses are actually dusty pink in colour and this box is embedded with swarovski crystals for the glittery effect.

The design of the embroidery in front, is a lil bit longer than both sides ...


I love adding a few of French Knot stitches in my embroidery design .. coz I think it looks sweet ..


Im planning to make another 8 boxes the same kind ... for rental . So if an English wedding theme is in your mind, and  interested to rent these boxes for wedding purpose ... feel free to contact me ya :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, are these ever elegant! well done....you are really good with a needle and thread! did you make your own silk roses too?

very nice creation! what talent!

ciao bella
thanks for coming by today!
carmelina

Anna Ismail said...

thanx for the compliment.. yess i made those roses too.. well they are just a simple ones :)

Codruta said...

Amazing, it's both beautiful and simple. I don't know what else to say because every time I look at the pictures I forget words.