Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MAC All Ages, All Sexes, All Races mini Haul

Hope its not too late to post about what I got from this collection, which was released  last month ! I've been busy with work loadss.. but since the Spring Forecast collections will come out very2 soon here... I think its better for me to share this a.s.a.p . It was just a mini haul though where I only bought 3 out of 4 of the eye brow pencils, a lipglass, a brow set and a pigment ! I didnt get any of the eye shadows from this collection since I already have lots of neutrals though I admit that the eye shadows are all great for those whose into natural shades ! The impeccable brow pencils are a must have this time since they arent a regular MAC product. What I love most out of 4 is Taupe.. suitable for the very dark eyebrows like mine ! :)



Product Swatches without flash

Product Swatches with camera flash

No comments: