Friday, March 12, 2010

Mac Spring Forecast Photos & Swatches




The latest MAC collections really drives me insane .. coz I Loveeee all of them especially The Spring Forecast Colour 1 & 3 !! This is the best collections so far since I've been collecting MAC stuffs. I wish that I can have all of them .. *sobs* but I have to start saving money for the next collection which is called Mac Give Me Liberty of London! and the Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick too ! huhuuu ... Are you a sucker for beautiful packaging ? Well, I am ! I believe it will be available internationally on early April.  Look at themmm .. arent they adorable ?? Though I love MAC so much ... I always pray that I can stop this addiction coz God knows .. my pocket hurts ! Oucchh

MAC Give Me Liberty Collections (Photo Source: Temptalia.com)

Ok, Back to this Spring Forecast thingyy ... here are some photos of what I've purchased  and the swatches for all of them.... ( In my mind ... I still hope that I can get the other lip glasses which I really love but had to skip coz im on a budget and 2 more eye shadows !! Anyone want to sponsor ?? :P )


My regular routine before buying ;)

Must snap pic before taken out from the box ;) I collect the boxes too !

















Stacked 1 ! is a must have ... the colours are gorgeous and the pigmentation is great !

Have you ever came across a queuing lippies ? hehehe



If I were to choose only one lip glass and a lip colour ... Laugh A Lot and Lavender Wind would probably be the one I picked up !


No comments: