Thursday, June 9, 2011

Announcement on Private Make Up Lesson with me !

Hi beauties, how are you doing? Hope everything going great ;)


I've had received quite a few emails since last year, from some of my readers who had requested me to provide a make up class for personal (zero knowledge) make up, and there are some of you who would like to learn about bridal as well.  Im sorry for not getting back to you as early as I can since its hard to manage all of you  together. I really appreciate your amazing support and your interest to learn make up from me ;)

So I decided to announce in my blog that, I will hold a makeup class on this coming 19th June,2011 from 10-4pm (flexible). Those who are interested to join, can email me for further inquiries. I will give the class module, venue, map to location thru email. Only limited to 4 person/class only since I want everyone to gain knowledge as much as possible and get the chance to learn everything that you have to know about make up from A-Z including tips and tricks for a flawless make up, different application and learn colour theory according to your skin tone, different eye make up techniques according to your eye shape etc. (less participants means I can concentrate on each individual right! ).

Those who are interested, don't be shy to email me for inquiries :) You can get my email address at the top of the page "contact tab". 

p/s: thanx for taking your time to read my post ;)


ATTENTION !

CLASS FOR THIS WEEKEND SESSION IS ALREADY FULLY BOOKED ! NEXT SESSION WILL BE ON 17TH JULY. ANYONE INTERESTED TO JOIN THE NEXT SESSION, BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. THANX ! ;)

P/S:17th July class is fully booked ! I now open for 16th July (Saturday) class. Book your seat if you feel like learning my makeup style in this private class ;) email me for more inquiries. Thanx !


5 comments:

Cik Nursya said...

kak, bape yuran tuk klas ni?

Anna Ismail said...

rm250 only

♥ f j ♥ said...

make up tool kena bawak sekali ker?

Anna Ismail said...

actually kena bawak.. if xcukup xpe, i can provide. for 17th july dah fully booked. im planning to open on 16th july. if interested, please email me for class outline.tq

♥ f j ♥ said...

thanks for the rep..sy berminat nak join... if u don;t mind is it okay if me start from zero..sy tak basic make up kak..ok ker?