Friday, November 20, 2009

Magic,Mirth and Mischief... (my late review)

Sorry for this late reviews on the 3M, holiday collections from MAC. Im not gonna review in details .. mmm just to share with you guys what I got ! You know that its not an easy job to take pictures and it needs some editing thats for sure .. ( just resizing and cropping makes my life difficult sometimes :p) hehe the laziness really bothers me !

Since Im new to MAC and only follows the limited edition stuff early this year, so I cant make any comparisons between this year and the past. But, from reviews that I read from other blogs, they said that this year has improvement in terms of colours, products and the packagings are so adorable arent they ? What have I purchased from this collection ? lets check it out ... ! :)



The only reason that I took this one is .. because of the Dervish lipliner and of course the cutey lip bag in pink!!! I realized that the other lip set suits me more after I bought this .. hmmmm my mistakes !


I bought two out of 4 palettes coz I think these two have the most beautiful colours .. and I dont have this e/s colours yet ... the other two are just the ordinary one .. somehow wish to have them all if I have the budget :p If I were to choose between these two .. I might get the Sorceress palette ! Love it very much :)

Iris accents - Eye kohl pencil which cant be worn on your waterline coz it has some kind of sparkling particles ... afraid that your precious eyes might be infected ! So, it can only be used as eyeliner ... so frustrated ! hmmmm

I love to collect lipgloss .. so I took 2 of the cremesheen glasses since I already have the other one which is Ever so Rich ( lilac colour ).. bought it on ebay long time ago and I still have it ..

Im not a big fan of Dazzleglass! Am I weird ? coz I know many Mac lovers out there are soo into the dazzleglasses .. but I decided to buy this She zam coz its so kewl.. its a silver colour gloss with colourful glitters !

For RM150 , You get 1 blacktrack fluidline (~RM62), 1 pigment (forgot the price), 1 mini Zoomlash mascara, and a mini 209SE brush ~ Save a lot of money !

I already have some of the brushes in this brush set, but I think this one might be good for travelling .. though I know these brushes are not handmade like the permanent range..


Ok, Thats all about my Mac Holiday Haul .. I didnt get any of the Mineralize shadows since Im not a big fan of them .. though I admit they are all gorgeousss !!! esp the blue sorcery .. the one in teal colour. In my opinion, I think the MSF kit and Naughty Noir (eye set) are pretty worth buying ! So lucky not to get the Shimpagne MSF on ebay before !

No comments: