Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My new makeup box


This is the first time I've ever bought a makeup box, and I got it at the beauty expo PWTC. Luckily, I've found a simple black one with good price ! Im not sure about the exact price .. I think I bought this just for rm120 ? hmm maybe ... do you think its cheap enough already for a makeup box ? Well, it has many compartments which are adjustable to our need and requirements. It can fit quite many products like pwders and blushers and even tall foundation bottle, which is good enough for me... since I want to use this whenever I want to travel back to my hometown, not for makeup artist job yet :p hehe..

The second box I did purchase is cheaper... rm85 ! Its smaller compared to the previous one but I bought it because first of all I like the shape and it has very nice pattern which are images of beautiful people! I dunno what is it called ? I think of making this box as storage for beauty tools n accessories like your hairband, clips and stuff, and also your packages of masks, tissues, sponges, false lashes etc. Actually im dying to get the MAC one .. but its so so expensive coz I believe its heat proof ? Its around rm900 ! Better I buy makeups rather than a box.. not yet maybe.

No comments: