Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Mac Warm & Cozy Wishlist !



" Cuddle up, cozy down, chill out. Beauty succumbs to the most sensous and luxurious essentials. Dim the lights, & relax in the soft candlelight of this season's most mellowed-out shades. Be warm & Cozy"


Are you ready to be warm & cozy by this new collections ? Im not yet ready coz I havent recovered from the pain caused by the Baroque Boudoir haha ... but I think this collection is a must have ! The colours are for everyone.. really .. gorgeouss !!!


EYE SHADOW:

Chamomile -Creamy pale yellow (Satin) (LE)
Modelette - Mid-tone warm camel ( Satin) (LE, Repromote)
Milled Cider - Dark warm brown (Satin) ( LE)
Embark - Deep rich brown ( Permanent) * but this is usually not available in Malaysia so better grab from this collection

I wish to get all of the e/s !!

LIPSTICK:

Warm Me Up -Creamy mid-tone neutral pink ( Amplified) (LE),

Spiced Tea - Warmed bronze brown ( Glaze) (LE)

Siss - Muted Golden Beige ( Satin) (Permanent)

I will skip Siss coz its a permanent one and spiced tea coz the colour is pretty but Im not a fan of Glaze ipstick ... so, my aim would be just the Warm Me Up :)

LIPGLASS:

2N - Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream) (LE, Repromote)

3N - Neutral brown with gold and pink pearl (Frost) (LE, Repromote)

Feeling Dreamy - Pale neutral pink with pink pearlized pigments (Frost)(LE, Repromote)

Light That Fire! - Mid-tone burnt coral with pearl (Frost) (LE)

I guess I love all of these lip glasses .. so its hard for me to decide ! *sigh*


SHADESTICK:

Nurture - Frosted neutral pale pink beige ( LE)

Relaxed - Frosted dark chocolate brown (LE)

Cuddle - Frosted light golden yellow (LE)

Warm & Cozy - Frosted burnt amber with red and gold pearlized pigments (LE)

At the moment.. all I think is Relaxed is a must have shadestick for me



MINERALIZE SKINFINISH:

By Candlelight - Golden Pink (LE)

Comfort - Golden Bronze (LE)

I wish to have By Candlelight coz I think Comfort is just suitable for contouring ....and for me to have 1 contouring powder is enuff :p to cut costs on other things actually .. hee hee

MINERALIZE FACE & BODY LOTION

This gentle non-sensitive, rich moisturizing lotion can be used on the face and body and is free of fragarance and colour

CARE BLENDS ESSENTIAL OILS

Sweet Orange + Lavender - This nourishing oil leaves skin feeling energized and moisturized with the look of a healthy glow

Grapefruit + Chamomile - This oil will help soothe, calm and clarify the skin with a soothing aroma

I would love to have these rare items by Mac but I dont think Mac Malaysia carries these item s.. maybe yes, maybe no ... coz last time, the Mac style black exfoliator and masks also werent available here ... so will see first !

Other products which I dont wish to buy:

NAIL LACQUER

Blissed Out - Creamy light nude (Cream)

Dim The Lights - Creamy warm dark chocolate ( Cream)

TINTED CONDITIONER IN SPF15

Feeling Good - Light neutral beige (LE)

Close for Comfort- Pinkish Brown (LE)

LIP CONDITIONER (TUBE)

LIP CONDITIONER STICK SPF 15

Product Info: http://www.maccosmetics.com

No comments: